Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Seattle Fun Facts

Here's a graph of all of my 20+ mile runs. The Seattle run is in red:

Here's some more fun facts from Seattle:
  • Average Pace: 9:53/mile
  • First half: 2:10:58   Second half: 2:08:15
  • Fastest Mile: #19 (9:20)   Slowest Mile: #10 #26 (tie) (10:15)
  • I compared my Seattle run to my Milwaukee run. "Milwaukee Ben" was leading "Seattle Ben" by 1.2 miles at the 14-mile mark. However, "Seattle Ben"'s consistency paid major dividends in the end -- when he was done, "Milwaukee Ben" had about two miles left to run!
I am continuing to run on a regular basis, and I just might run Houston in mid-January. I had eight weeks between Milwaukee and Seattle, but there are only seven weeks between Seattle and Houston. I recovered fairly quickly from Seattle, and I feel great when I'm running, so I'll keep training until my body tells me otherwise.

No comments: