I had been clicking refresh non-stop for the past 15 minutes...thinking you were going to post a Mile 25, but now you are finished! 4 hours....A new personal marathon best! Congratulations Benj!!!
Congratulations Ben! We have been following you here from Oregon. A new personal best! We are very proud of your efforts and accomplishment. Dave and Pam
7 comments:
Congratulations Benj! What a fantastic run. You hung in there tough all the way. Another personal best...way to go. Hip, Hip, Hooray!!
Dad
I had been clicking refresh non-stop for the past 15 minutes...thinking you were going to post a Mile 25, but now you are finished! 4 hours....A new personal marathon best! Congratulations Benj!!!
Love, Andrew Holly, Ella and Lily
Benjamin,
We are so proud of you! Great finish! You're the best!
Love, Mom
Congratulations Ben! We have been following you here from Oregon. A new personal best! We are very proud of your efforts and accomplishment.
Dave and Pam
with all these well-deserved congratulations, I figured I'd buck the trend ...
Why didn't you qualify for Boston?
Benjamin,
Congratulations on a great race! We were thinking of you all morning from down in FLorida.
Love, Grandpa Nick and Grandma Iz
Congrats Ben - your energy and determination is inspiring!
Post a Comment