It's official -- my next race will be the Little Rock Marathon on Sunday, March 4. I'm also tentatively planning to run 30K at the Racine Running Fest on April 28, as well as the 10-mile Lighthouse Run on June 16. We'll see what happens between now and then.
Last Sunday (January 28), I originally planned to run 20 miles, but I decided to go inside after 5 miles because I was worried about my hands getting frozen. I have a decent pair of gloves, but they weren't cutting it when I was running against the wind. I ended up spending 85 minutes on an elliptical trainer and ran five miles that evening when it was a *tiny* bit warmer.
To get me ready for my next cold weather run, I've purchased some super-warm mittens. However, I am not planning on running outside this weekend. Last Sunday, the wind chill was below zero. For the next two days, the temperature will be below zero. Running on a treadmill is not as fun, but for the time being, it's the most sensible option.
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment