Monday, February 25, 2008

Think Spring

I haven't run outside in Wisconsin for about a month. With more snow on the way tomorrow, the hamster miles will continue this week. However, the weekend forecast has some potential.

Here's a recap of my running since Austin:
Tuesday the 19th: 4.5 miles at about 10:30 pace
Wednesday the 20th: 5.3 miles at about 10:00 pace
Thursday the 21st: 6 miles at 9:40 pace
Friday the 22nd: 3.1 miles at 9:30 pace
Saturday the 23rd: 11 miles at 9:15 pace
Sunday the 24th: 16 miles at 9:30 pace

Today, I ran four miles at 9:15 pace and followed that up with some strength training. It's the first time in several months that I've done any "lifting", and I hope to do it at least twice a week from now on.

I'm at 166 miles for the month, 329 for the year, and 5,225 lifetime.

No comments: