I finished December 2008 with a mere 42.8 miles. However, I've spent a lot more time on the elliptical trainer in recent weeks, so my fitness level is still pretty good.
Here's my total mileage since I started tracking it in late 2004:
2004: 120 miles
2005: 1417 miles
2006: 1618 miles
2007: 1740 miles
2008: 1289 miles
Total: 6184 miles
Though 2008's total is the lowest in four years, I'm not slowing down by any means. I ran 14 races this past year, and I set personal records at 10 of them.
What will I do in 2009? It's still too early to tell. I'll probably take it easy for the next couple of months at least, but I may pick things up once the weather improves. I just might run a 50-miler in the fall. As usual, I'll let my faithful readers know as soon as I sign up for another race. Until then, keep on runnin'!
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So you’re thinking about a 50-miler...and you ran 42.8 total miles in December 2008...so this upcoming race will take roughly five to six weeks?
Post a Comment