Monday, March 30, 2009

2009 Q1

With winter making a late appearance over the weekend, I ran four miles on the the treadmill today. This puts me at 119 miles for the year, and 6303 lifetime.

What have I been up to? While I haven't been racing, I think I'm in pretty good shape. My weight continues to hover in the 165-170 range. As a part of a "Healthy Lifestyle Challenge" at work, I've been doing some kind of cardio activity for 30 minutes five times a week. I also lifted weights three times a week, so I'm a tiny bit more muscular then I used to be. :)

I might find a race to run in the coming weeks/months, but it's tough to say how far it'll be. The longest I've run so far this year is seven miles.

Now that spring is here, I'll try and post a bit more frequently.

No comments: