A lack of activity on Ben's Running Blog does not necessarily mean that I have not been running much lately. In fact, quite the opposite!
Last month, I reached another running milestone without realizing it. On a 25-mile training run on August 14, one of many long training runs in preparation for the Fall 50, I reached eight thousand lifetime miles! Yeah! I don't know if I'll ever be training as heavily as I am right now, but there's a change I'll crack five digits before I turn 35.
There was another new record last month. I ran a total of 250 miles last month! My previous record was 214, set in March 2008 when I was gearing up for my first 50K.
This month is off to an interesting start. Though I planned to run 40+ miles over Labor Day weekend, I was sidelined with a fever. However, I was out for six miles this morning, and I'm planning to be out there for some serious miles this coming weekend.
Tuesday, September 07, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment