Friday, July 18, 2014

Running from June 11, 2014 to July 18, 2014

I owe the internet a few text recaps and quite a few videos from recent race efforts. I've also been lax in my daily running log on Twitter. So, let's bring that up to speed right now:

Wednesday 11-Jun to Saturday 14-Jun: Rest, four miles, rest, six miles.
Sunday 15-Jun to Saturday 21-Jun: Rest, 3, 6, 4, Rest, 3, 3.
Sunday 22-Jun to Saturday 28-Jun: Rest, 5, 6 x half mile (total five miles with warm-up and cool-down), 5, rest, 4, rest.
Sunday 29-Jun to Saturday 5-Jul: Treadmill half marathon (easy pace), 6, rest, 4, 4, 6, rest.
Sunday 6-Jul to Saturday 12-Jul: 8, 4, 3 morning and 3 night, rest, 5 at 8:00 pace, 16 late-night treadmill miles, rest.
Sunday 13-Jul to Friday 18-Jul: 8, 4, 7 x half mile intervals (total five miles with warm-up and cool-down), 5, rest, 4.

Lifetime odometer is at 14,125.

Where am I racing next? I'll tell you when I figure it out myself. :)

No comments: