Below is my running log for the rest of 2015. I finished out the year with 1,221 miles -- the lowest since 2009 -- but that's okay. I've still got plenty to celebrate. I completed two marathons and logged a solid 10 miles at the Lighthouse Run. I may be in my upper 30s, but I think there's still room for improvement. Onward.
--------------------------------
July 1 (Wednesday) to July 4 (Saturday): 4, 30 tempo run, rest, 5 pace.
July 5 (Sunday) to July 11 (Saturday): 6, 4, 45 tempo run, 4, 3 fast, rest, 5
July 12 to July 18: 11, 3, 4 half-mile repeats, 3, 30 tempo run, rest, 6 pace.
July 19 to July 25: 5, rest, rest, 4, 4, rest, 5
July 26 to August 1: 5, 4, 4, 5, 4, 5, 4.
From August 2 through the end of the year (click for full view):
Friday, January 29, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment