I stopped at local bicycle shop for some supplies yesterday. As you might have guessed, they have a lot of stuff for runners as well. Here's what I purchased:
Three individual packets of raspberry Hammer Gel
One gel flask
They were out of my first choice, which was one of the 26-serving jugs. The flask will come in handy during my longer runs.
One reflective sash band
I often run in the mornings before heading to work, and there's not as much daylight as there used to be. Though I feel a little bit like a contestant in a beauty pageant, I feel much safer knowing that oncoming traffic can see me.
One container of BodyGlide
For those who might not know what this is -- it's a non-greasy, non-oily lotion that prevents chafing. Another item that will be very helpful in keeping me comfortable during long runs.
I've got 30 miles to run this weekend (10 on Saturday, 20 on Sunday). I'm glad I'm resting tomorrow.
Thursday, August 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment