
What have I been up to lately? I haven't been running much, but there's plenty of excitement. On December 7, Jenelle and I welcomed our baby daughter, Eliana, into the world at 7:56 a.m. CST. She's by far the highest priority for me right now.
Still, I am doing my best to stay fit. The weather is keeping me inside, but I did go running with some work buddies on the day of the company holiday celebration (picture above). A small heat wave at the end of the year brought me outside on three consecutive days for 4-5 mile efforts. Other than that, I'm trying to spend half an hour a day on the elliptical trainer in our spare bedroom.
I don't think I'm in shape to run a 50-miler, but there's still a chance I can pull it together for a marathon sometime this year. We'll see!
1 comment:
I suspect you could keep it on cruise control and be ready for my next race! Let me know your thoughts on a 2011 marathon – or if you’d like to join me in a couple of months!
Post a Comment