Saturday, February 26, 2011

Run @ Home


I've spent a fair amount of time running in the past few months. There's been a few nice days mixed in with blizzards and deep freezes, so I have been outside on occasion. Mostly, I've been running on treadmills at work and on the elliptical trainer at home.

Yesterday marked an exciting new development. I now have a treadmill at home as well! I purchased it from the company where I work. They often sell used equipment to employees for a pretty good price. I always knew that I'd want a commercial-grade treadmill, as I fear any home-based item would not last once I start training for something big. I still need to make sure it's on a perfectly level surface and adjust the belt so that it is perfectly in the center, but a five-mile run this morning shows everything to be in good working order.

Now I just need to install a TV. :)

No comments: