In my last training run before the Seattle Marathon, I ran four easy miles in the main. This morning's weather conditions (in Portland, OR) roughly match the forecast for Seattle on Sunday. I didn't have much trouble today, so I think I'll be fine on Sunday. As with Milwaukee, I'll be posting updates via a cell phone, so check this space on Sunday starting at 8 a.m. Pacific time (10 a.m. for those of you in the Midwest). If you're not sure how to read the posts, check the September archives.
I think things are looking good for me to set a new personal record! Here's another link to the seven different pace possibilities depending on how I'm feeling.
You are more than welcome to post comments on the posts that I make on Sunday. Your words of encouragement and support are much appreciated!
Friday, November 25, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment