Sunday the 16th: I was busy at work most of the day (big project), but I managed to get 4.2 hamster miles at the company fitness center. I rested on Monday, and I mean RESTED. I slept a lot.
Tuesday the 18th: 5 easy hamster miles plus some lifting.
Wednesday the 19th: I got up early and got nine miles in, averaging 9:18/mile. I guess that's my easy pace now, even though my goal 50K pace is about 9:39/mile.
Thursday the 20th: A solid 4.4-mile tempo run on the treadmill. I don't recall the exact pacing, but I recall feeling great.
Friday the 21st: More rest.
Saturday the 22nd: After Jenelle and I dug out the driveway after the plow went by, I ran a 0.8-mile loop of plowed road several times, and then tacking on a little extra for 6 miles total. I felt great again, because I averaged 8:41/mile.
Sunday the 23rd: I was in Oregon visiting in-laws for Easter. The weather was a bit rainy, but it was plenty warm, so I had no trouble getting in 18 miles at 9:18 pace, with an average heart rate of 142 bpm. Solid.
Monday the 24th: On an even nicer day, I completed 4 miles in just under 36 minutes.
Tuesday the 25th: It was beautiful in the early evening hours after we returned from Oregon, so I ran 7 miles in about 64 minutes.
Wednesday the 26th: No running, but some lifting.
Thursday the 27th: I did some interval training. I ran six half-mile repeats, each of them under 7:00 pace.
Tomorrow, I'll probably just do some lifting. After all, I should be tapering for the 50K, right? It is less than nine days away. :)
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment