Though you haven't heard much from me lately, I've been keeping my weekly mileage in the 30s and ramping up in my training for my upcoming races.
My lifetime odometer will break 10,400 today.
I'm excited about running a half marathon in May. The conditions should be good for setting a new personal best. My last attempt was the same race in 2010. While I did run a half last fall, I was pushing Eliana in our jogging stroller, so I wasn't trying to break any records.
How fast should I go? Since I completed ten miles at 7:30 pace last summer, I think I can try 8:00 pace for 13.1 miles. Seem reasonable?
While running is a great way to stay fit, I've been looking for other ways to stay in shape. I am now taking a pilates course once a week, and it has helped me discover some muscles that I rarely use.
You may have also noticed the switch of the address of this blog. This lines up better with my youtube channel. Which reminds me, I've still got some more movies to make.
All for now.
Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment